Thursday, December 6, 2012

What's Your Style...Ski Bunny, Ski Lodger or Sporty Skier?

Recently I was asking around to see if any of my friends wanted to plan a fun ski weekend for my birthday, and one of my friends told me that she doesn't like skiing as much as she likes sitting in the lodge and sipping on some fun drinks! She's definitely a "Ski Lodger", personally I love skiing but I also love lodging... and compared to others, I'm not the super adventurous skier who likes to get crazy on jumps and go on black diamond runs. I like to spend part of the day skiing and the rest mingling. The ski season just makes me excited. There's something about the cold weather, fresh air, and warm coffee in the morning when its snowing that makes me want to bundle up. So what's your ski style... Ski Bunny, Ski Lodger or Sporty Skier? ...me?...I'm a little bit of all three.



ShopBop Coat with fur collar  / Mara Hoffman Pullover / Eugenia Kim Fur Earmuffs / ASOS Fake Fur Snood / UGG Bow fur Gloves  / Sorel Fur Boot

J. Crew anchor scarf / BB Dakota Berkeley Fair Isle Red SweaterKohls Fleet street Puffer Jacket / Sorel Black with pink laces  / Kate Spade Stripe Gloves / TopShop Earmuffs / Jcrew Fair Isle Leggings




J.crew Hunter JacketNorth Face Down Vest / TopShop Stripe Gloves / Goggles / Roxy Fleece HeadbandJcrew Zig Zag Scarf / Red Hunter Boots

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love all 3, but I would probably be the ski lodger :) I would much rather be cozy by the fire drinking some hot coco...plus, I love that cardigan!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete