Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Holidays.... Love, The Malins


Last year was the first year I sent out a Holiday Card separate from family, perhaps because it was the year I got engaged and felt like I had a reason to share some wonderful news. I always looked at Holiday cards as something you do as you get older when you have your own family, and now that I am married and have my own family I am excited to start our own traditions and Holiday Cards! Our holiday card this year is courtesy of Tiny Prints, one of my favorite go-to online stationary printers for invitations, cards, and more!

A lot of online retailers have been offering some great deals for holiday cards with free shipping, and just in time for the Holidays! Hurry and you can save on your holiday cards with these great deals!

Tiny Prints up to 25% off all Holiday Cards and free shipping, Code: dec25sw

At Minted.com you get 15% off and Free Shipping on all Holiday orders of $100+  
with code: FROST15

Enjoy 15% off at Hello!Lucky with code: LUCKYDECEMBER

Up to 30% off Holiday Cards at Shutterfly and free shipping on orders of $50+ 
with code: SHIP50
They are also offering up tp 40% off on photo books!

1 comment: