Friday, October 5, 2012

And so it begins...


I have found that in the past few months of my life I have struggled with anxiety more than I have ever had before. Granted, I had a high-stress job and was planning my wedding at the same time! Knowing that I could do it all my self (and wanted to for that matter) I thought, "no problem, I can do everything!" With a history in excelling in high-stress environments and being noticeably calm under pressure, I used to use these characteristics as my greatest selling points in interviews and on my resume. But now having transitioned from a young working woman who yearned for more free time to do the things "I enjoy" to being a stay-at-home wife with more time than I know what to do with, I find myself more anxious than ever! As I struggle with finding my new "purpose and identity" I have decided to start a blog as an outlet to share the things that make me happy: fashion, decor, design and anything that just tickles my fancy. I hope you come along for the ride and enjoy.
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to come along with you on this journey! I have always been inspired by you and the things that inspire you. This could be the beginning of something very exciting!

    Xoxo,
    Bethy

    ReplyDelete