Monday, November 12, 2012

Tis the Season... Some of My Favorite Gifts for Giving

With every retailer trying to advertise all of their best gifts for the holiday season, Christmas shopping has become a season of too many choices! Each website has so many options and such great things! I've put together a list of some of my favorite things that I would give to my friends and family that are fun and unique... Starting with ....


Jonathan Adler Phone Doc / Kate Spade USB Drives / West Elm Owl Speaker / Target Chevron Ipad Case / Jonathan Adler Sunglasses Cases / Jonathan Adler Zodiac Pillows / Jonathan Adler Jackie O Pillow / Tory Burch Bag / Tory Burch Needlepoint Ipad Case / Horchow Monogrammed Coasters / Pottery Barn Mugs / West Elm Tote Bag / Jonathan Adler Letter Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment