Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Room Revival: Living Room

Since getting married 4 months ago I've had the itch to redecorate our home. Slowly but surely I've been buying things here and there, trying to find new pieces that move away from our coastal beach decor and more towards a clean and trendy mid-century modern.

Recently I bought a new buffet from West Elm to put in our living room. I love the clean lines and earth tones. Next I need to find some accent pieces to decorate the top of the buffet. And while we'd like to buy a new sofa and sitting furniture as well, we want to wait until we move into a bigger place since our place is tiny. In the meantime we are changing the look by sprucing up what we have, reupholstering a chair with great fabric that I found in the fabric district in LA and switching out the pillows and wall art to change the vibe of our living room.

1. West Elm Birds / 2. Target Gold Metal Tray / 3. West Elm Lamp / 4. Target Gold Vases / 5. Wood Box / 6. Picture Frame / 7. Wood Clock / 8. Monogrammed Pillow / 9. Patterned Pillow / 10. Wood Side Table. / 11. Mesh Chair / 12. Patterned Floor Pouf

No comments:

Post a Comment